Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Friends.. who has any true friends these days?

I guess because I am so heated from a ex- best friend; I felt it was a perfect oppurtunity to just vent and write about it. It will probably sound so pathetic for anyone else who may read this, but its what I had to deal with for three years, and I am so happy I am over and done with it now. My best friend for 3 years, someone I went to in highschool with anything and everything on my mind. I would get her anything she ever needed, if she was upset I dropped what I was doing to give her a hug. Over all I think I was a pretty good best friend to her, yet I accepted her to treat me like I was nothing. For three long long years I allowed her to throw me around, and manipulate me, and then I finally woke up to it all and just wanted nothing to do with her. Of course she blamed it all on me, and told everyone all my secrets, how bad of a friend I was and blah, blah, blah. Now she is in college, in New York, out of my life entirely. Yet I still hear how she has to keep my name in her mouth, and how im so ugly, and how I am so rude, and everything its just me, me, me. Im sick and tired of trying to find a true and genuine person out there, that I can call my friend. Let alone my best friend? It takes a long to time to hang out and connect with someone, for me at least and to call them a best friend. But the only problem with that, is by the end of all that time you may realize it was just all a waste, and they are not as genuine as you thought. Over all I am just done with trying to find a true genuine person; and when the day comes I will prolly be so blind to it from all the bull crap I went through in trying to find a true genuine friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment