Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dark nights, bright mornings

With the nights becoming darker at night, I have seen a difference in my attitude. My attitude towards the day and how much I genuinely cannot stand having a shorter day, I enjoyed having my longer hours in my day time to get more things done. Not that I cannot accomplish the same amount or more, than before but it makes me feel like I can't. As soon as it begins to get dark out, I just want to go to bed and call it a night! Which is obviously not going to help me get any work done. On the other hand, waking up early in the morning for work I do enjoy having the sun greet me on my way to work. Have a good start to my morning, being able to see the beautiful sun rise. So I guess there are both negatives and positives in the overall negative aspects that I hate about the nights being shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment