Friday, September 4, 2009

Cartoons

I was not quite sure what to blog about, so while im sitting here babysitting a three year old girl, Allyson I figured there is something on my mind; so why not blog about it? I obviously watch a lot of cartoons with her because she is so young and she loves the popular cartoons you here about all the time. But as i watch them I try to relate to the time when I would watch cartoons, and how I thought they were so funny and interesting. Although my mother would tell us how she did not understand how we enjoyed half of the cartoons we did watch. Now that I am at that age, I can definately see how some cartoons are just rediculous and do not see the enjoyment in them. I think it is quite comical of the things they come up with to put in little kids shows. But it keeps the kids busy, and they enjoy watching them so in the long run who is to complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment